Buying a Home?
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection is an important first step!
- Our building and pest inspections in Melbourne will provide information of any significant building defects or problems such as, rising damp, structural movements and cracking in the walls, safety hazards or a faulty roof and or timber pest infestation.
- Our pre purchase building and pest inspections will assist you in identifying any potential problems, which if left unchecked could be costly to repair in the future.
- Our property and building inspections are guided by the scope and limitations specified in the Australian Standard AS4349.1-2007 Inspection of Buildings Pre-purchase Inspections - Residential buildings
Don't Bypass the Need for Building Inspection Melbourne
Having a building inspection for your Melbourne property is important. If you're planning to buy a new home, it's imperative that it first be seen by Melbourne inspectors. Inspectors in Melbourne can check the property thoroughly to ensure that it is in a liveable condition. There are a number of problems that can be present in a property, including a structural or pest problem. Melbourne building inspectors can work on the behalf of buyers and sellers. Ensuring that a property is safe and not a health hazard is important before closing. Rental properties can also use Inspectors in Melbourne to ensure the quality of their homes.
Planning to buy or sell a property? Then don't hesitate to have a pre-purchase building inspection in Melbourne for pests and defects. You can use the following of our services to ensure the quality and stability of your home:
- Building and pest inspection in Melbourne that will provide you with details about any defects found in the property, including structural issues, cracked walls, leaky roof, pest infestation and rising damp.
- Pre-purchase building and pest inspection that gives you the peace of mind in knowing exactly what's wrong with a property. Not knowing this could lead to more damage and become more costly to fix.
- Quality building inspection in Melbourne that complies with the Australian Standards 'Standard Property Inspection Reports - Residential Buildings: Uniform Inspection Guidelines for building consultants'.
Hire Melbourne building inspectors to take care of building inspections, pest inspections, and more and find out what's wrong with a property before you buy or sell it and save yourself money and a headache!