Our reports are written in a precise, straightforward and simple manner, free from confusing industry jargon.
The vital points covered in each report include:
- What is wrong?
- Where is the defect?
- How serious is the defect?
- What are the ramifications of such a defect?
Stephen Taranto is the founder of HomeSpect and personally conducts all building inspections. Stephen has an accomplished career spanning over 20 years in the building industry specialising in Building and Sustainability Inspections, Building Rectification Specifications and Project Management.
Stephen is well respected and highly regarded both personally and professionally within the local community and his industry. He has attained the following qualifications:
- Registered Building Practitioner DB-M 32696
- Assoc Dip of Applied Science in Advanced Building Construction - 1996
- Home Inspection Certificate - Holmesglen Institute of Tafe - 2003
- Residential Energy Assessor - Bayside City Council - 2008
- Member of the Master Builders Association of Victoria - 2008
- Home Sustainability Assessor - Green Loans Program - 2009